Junior UI/Backend Programmer required.
Come and work with us to learn all you need to know about coding and web development for start ups and businesses.
Ever wanted to combine your ambition of programming coding and live by the coast? Come and work with our growing team here on the North Yorkshire Coast.
Just to get away from the hustle of the city* or to enjoy the good surf, mountain biking, walking and scenery- or just enjoy our take on beachlife.
(*4hrs to London, 2.5hrs to Newcastle)
We are seeking a programmer who wants to come and work with us in Scarborough. You will be working with our head programmer and the rest of the team.
You will have a little bit of experience in HTML 5. You will be keen to learn about CSS, Bootstrap jQuery, C# in a ASP.NET 4.5, LINQ, entity, MVC 3 and similar frameworks.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Some programming experience in HTML or equivalent.
- A thirst to learn about all aspects of building web solutions.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Nice To Have:
- .NET 4.5 development (C# preferred)/ASP.NET/Web Services.
- Basic knowledge of application development life cycle.
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
What you will get from us?
A great team to work in, a long term relationship and fair recompense in a great value location. Additionally we will help you grow into a top notch programmer.
You will pick up project management skills as well as learning how to deal with different types of demands of a growing successful business.
If you match the above and live in or around Scarborough or would like to move there for a while then follow this specification;
1) Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Junior Programmer Opportunity.
2) Tell us a bit about you.
3) Please also include an example of your work that you are proud of, tell us how it was used and most of all tell us why you are proud of it.